Monday, September 24, 2007

924

something happen at 6pm today and it makes me super furious..
I know it can be my own false

i just angry about what those stupid guys said,,,
SHUT UP.......

bad mood after XYZ
the MTR is super suck,,
I dont even want to take this stupid transportation again..

Would I rather not try some new stuff,,,
When something tell u and push u go forward,,,
finally u always got some unexpected consequence..BAD consequence...
Life is ??? extremely foolish=
(let me have some mood swing,,i ll be fine tomolo..)
HAPPY mid-Autumn festival=
but anyway,,,i got supports..thanks!!


colleagues are so nice,,
give me my favorite stuff*FOOD*****
I ate so much "ice" moon cake these days and I have much food in my drawer...


TOEFL CLASS **UM...in my mind,,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home