Wednesday, February 07, 2007

2/6

something happened toda...
anyway..math teacher doesnt want me to take that early exam...
umh.but she gave me a choice....
i want to go back earlier but i also dont want to ruin my work i did in this quarter==!!!ho fan..!!


the korean uncle is so funny...
i think korean is the most friendly ppl in the us..

but excluding my host before..thanks..!

ar..the class average of the last math test is ninty something ..
some people got over 100 included the extra points..that means they got full marks!!
many of them got 90% above..
so shock...why people can get that high ...
the next :quiz: is coming up on friday....
when the class is being high level.,,u dont want to get behind with them,
ka yau..bb..

lately i have much studying mood,,,math class is so fun!!!!
yeah..so great when u find something u r really interested and enjoy..!!


**the bad smell just pervaded my room...88

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home