Thursday, July 20, 2006

Wednesday:
go somewhere with tung and we just keep making fun for ourselves....
it's kind of "low B"...
but i like this........

met fds at night and have a dinner....
so funny ar poka and big ears...
poka is more talkative than before...haha...
those girls ..like na and kayi.....still so quiet.**
without a doubt .....kloey is too "noisy.--

thursday:
working on the accounting assignment and logic group work....
it's too hard for me la...
dont know how to do and just rush the work.....
dead line is coming and i always do the assignment without viewing in the last mins...
what the hell...got the "super" bad result for the acct exam which i did last week...

so i give up and go out with fanny 8 po....
so hot outside....what do u want.....
8 po always "touh" me.....
happy to go out with her...
dont need to think so much....

tomolo maybe go out with mum....
take my translator back.....

my ba go working in other place with 2 brother...
wooo....i am free....
my super noisy brothers leave me alone....

i dont like people always keep yelling and "black face" to me because of their own anger or opinion....
not only talking about for 1 and 2 times....
even i also do the same way sometimes as i said above
i know we have mood swing.....
ofcoz i 'll listen what u said and your misery...whatever......
but usually my suggestion is really doesnt matter afterward....
so i'd better say nothing than saying a hurdred thousand word....
dont know why i said this...but...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home